Philly Growers SPRING Skill Share at Sankofa Farm

Kim Jordan

Apr 5, 2022, 10:27:26 AM4/5/22
to Philadelphia Orchard Group
Passing along this invitation to Philly growers, farmers, and food educators:

Philly FARMERS, GROWERS and Food Educators!
We are about 2 weeks away from the skills share! It's gonna be a blast!!!
Come Work, Eat and Learn together!

Please RSVP today so we know how much food to make!

Please check out the details below:
Please RSVP using the QR code above or in a return email!
Lots of love:
The Sankofa Team!

Sankofa Community Farm and the SWWAG (SouthWest and West Ag. Group)  are excited to host the:

1st annual PHILLY GROWERS' Skill SHARE!!!

It's been waaaaaay too long since we all gathered together, we miss you and are excited to work together to build a stronger philly farming and gardening community!

The Deets (poster made by Asstan Cisse, sankofa intern)

When: April 12th 10:00 am to 3:00 PM
  • 10:00-12:00 - Welcome and Work together on the Land
  • 12:00- 1:00 - Eat together-will be cooking up something scrumptious
  • 1:00 - 3:00 - Learn together:  Two workshop blocks including a seed swap and tool share!  (if you are interested in leading a workshop or self reliant skill ... please let us know in a return email!)
Where: Sankofa Community Farm at Bartram's Garden: 5400 Lindbergh Blvd.

Sankofa Poster (2).png