POP Fire Cider and Eldeberry Syrup workshops!

Phil Forsyth

Jul 29, 2021, 5:15:06 PM7/29/21
to ph...@googlegroups.com
Philly Orchardists,
Check out our events email below for more info about our upcoming First Thursday workshops at the POP Learning Orchard at The Woodlands.  Nyambi Royster is sharing about how to make Fire Cider on 8/5 and Alyssa Schimmel about making Elderberry Syrup on 9/2

Please also save the date for POP's annual Orchard Celebration on 9/23 (virtual) and 9/25 (open house @ Woodlands).  More info on all upcoming events below!

Phil Forsyth, Co-Executive Director
Philadelphia Orchard Project
Pronouns: he/him

"65 community orchards, 1472 fruit trees, and growing!"