Fwd: Know your neighborhood's soil lead level: Volunteer to do soil sampling!

Kim Jordan

Feb 14, 2022, 6:33:11 PM2/14/22
to Philadelphia Orchard Group
Attention orchard partners and volunteers,

If you're interested in volunteering to collect soil samples for a study on lead contamination, please read below for instructions on how to sign up. The project starts in March and volunteer efforts will help the project partners target remediation and education efforts.