3/30 POPCORE 4 workshop on orchard design!

Phil Forsyth

Mar 18, 2021, 9:21:22 AM3/18/21
to ph...@googlegroups.com
Dear Philly Orchardists,
We have now rescheduled the final workshop in our virtual POPCORE series for the last Tuesday in March.  Please register if you'd like to join this live session:

Tuesday, 3/30 @ 6:30 - 8pm

We've also been recording the previous sessions, which you can access through the following links if you missed them or want to view them again:

POPCORE 1: Eco-Orchard Care & Pruning

POPCORE 2: Eco-Orchard Pest & Disease Management

POPCORE 3: Eco-Orchard Harvest & Use

Phil Forsyth, Co-Executive Director
Philadelphia Orchard Project
Pronouns: he/him

"65 community orchards, 1472 fruit trees, and growing!"

Phil Forsyth

Mar 29, 2021, 9:12:11 AM3/29/21
to ph...@googlegroups.com
All,
Just a final reminder to sign up by 3pm tomorrow if you'd like to join us for our live virtual POPCORE 4 workshop: