Fwd: Philadelphia Urban Agriculture Plan Rebooted! Virtual Public Meeting launch

Phil Forsyth

Mar 30, 2021, 2:26:01 PM3/30/21
to ph...@googlegroups.com
Philly Orchardists,
POP strongly encourages everyone who is a grower and/or resident of Philadelphia to participate in this virtual public meeting.  Make sure community orchards are well represented in the city's first ever Urban Agriculture Plan!

See details below and be sure to make time to respond by May 15th.

Phil Forsyth, Co-Executive Director
Philadelphia Orchard Project
Pronouns: he/him

"65 community orchards, 1472 fruit trees, and growing!"

May 10, 2021, 10:19:03 AM5/10/21
to ph...@googlegroups.com
Philly Orchardists,
Time for public input is running out!  POP strongly encourages everyone who is a grower and/or resident of Philadelphia to participate in this virtual public meeting.  Make sure community orchards are well represented in the city's first ever Urban Agriculture Plan!   Higher participation will help put pressure on city officials to take urban ag seriously and provide the support it needs.