Phoenix uses cowboy

himanshu...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2017, 2:01:00 AM6/8/17
to phoenix-talk
I have a cowboy project. How can i make those routes availabe in phoenix as well? Or can't i tell phoenix use that cowboy project as dependency instead of default ?

OvermindDL1

Jun 12, 2017, 3:38:11 PM6/12/17
to phoenix-talk
Phoenix and Cowboy('s stock routing) are entirely different.

However there are options you can pass to Phoenix's init that get passed to Cowboy that might be able to hook it in.  If you don't get details on how to do that here (I do not know off hand) you might ask this on https://elixirforum.com/ instead as there are a lot more people there.