Potential Leads From IT Decision Maker's

Seema Pandey

Sep 22, 2017, 6:47:21 AM9/22/17
to phoeni...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring the IT and Management Decision maker’s list from APAC for your marketing and sales initiatives?

Some of the List may be of your Interest:

  1. CIO, CISO, CTO, CEO, and MD.
  2. VP/Director/Head/Manager of IT.

Please review and let me know your interest, so that I can send more information on counts and pricing in my next email.

Data Intelligence: Company Name, Web Address, Contact Name, Title, Email Address, Company Physical Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country, Phone Number, Employee Size, SIC Code, Primary Industry and LinkedIn.

Look forward to your response.

Warm regards

Seema Pandey

Sr. Lead Analyst

This is an attempt to begin a conversation with you. If you would rather not hear from us, please respond mentioning DELETE in the subject line.