MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT: Tuesday, July 19th @ 6:30pm - Ruby Modules Review

Garth Gaughan

Jul 14, 2016, 12:25:25 PM7/14/16
to Phoenix Ruby Users Group
July 19th at 6:30pm meeting at

Target Training International

17785 N Pacesetter Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, ScottsdaleAZ goo.gl/UYj352

Dennis is speaking about Ruby Modules

Brent Rowland

Jul 14, 2016, 1:17:21 PM7/14/16
to phoeni...@googlegroups.com
Would it be useful to stream the meeting via Youtube streaming? We're setup for that, but not everyone is necessarily into it, so it's strictly optional.

My company has enough remote workers that we've been using it for company-wide meetings.

Brent

You are subscribed to the Google Groups "Phoenix Ruby Users Group" group.
To post, send email to phoeni...@googlegroups.com

Garth Gaughan

Jul 15, 2016, 1:50:53 PM7/15/16
to Phoenix Ruby Users Group
No positive responses yet. I would say no, unless you get any. I think most people like the social aspect.

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 9:25 AM, Garth Gaughan <gart...@gmail.com> wrote:
July 19th at 6:30pm meeting at

Target Training International

17785 N Pacesetter Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, ScottsdaleAZ goo.gl/UYj352

Dennis is speaking about Ruby Modules

You are subscribed to the Google Groups "Phoenix Ruby Users Group" group.
To post, send email to phoeni...@googlegroups.com

See http://rubyaz.org for group details

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Phoenix Ruby Users Group" group.

Brent Rowland