Phone posteriors

saad irtza

Jan 3, 2015, 12:11:39 AM1/3/15
to phn...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

Can you recommend me a paper or documentation on how the BUT HU phoneme recognizer can be used to compute posteriors for different languages? is the BUT HU phoneme recognizer is developed on univeral phoneme set?

Please advise

Regards
Saad

Petr Schwarz

Jan 5, 2015, 1:23:35 PM1/5/15
to phn...@googlegroups.com
Dear Saad,

the phoneme set was trained for one language each time (Czech,
Hungarian, Russian, English). There is no multilingual acoustic model.
But the phoneme set used for Czech, Hungarian and Russian use the SAMPA
phoneme set (http://www.phon.ucl.ac.uk/home/sampa/). This is language
independent, although the recognition results in the other languages
will be significantly lower.

Petr

Dne 3.1.2015 v 6:11 saad irtza napsal(a):
> --
>
> ---

saad irtza

Jan 5, 2015, 5:58:10 PM1/5/15
to phn...@googlegroups.com
Ok sir. Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "phnrec" group.

As Salam u Alaikum

Best Regards
Saad