ERROR: Loading neural network: weights it005/weights/band0.weights, norms it005/norms/band0.norms

Alexandru Caranica

Jun 23, 2015, 4:03:22 PM6/23/15
to phn...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am trying to train my own models to use with Phnrec for some phone-based experiments.
Using the STK based scripts (./all.sh configs/config_TIMIT_LCRC_DCT11_3st.sh) I obtained the model output folder, from TIMIT.

But when running the Phnrec test.sh script, I encounter the following error when using the resulted models:
"System initialization
  - mel-banks ...
  - online normalization ...
  - posteriors (loading NNs) ...
ERROR: Loading neural network: weights it005/weights/band0.weights, norms it005/norms/band0.norms"

I created the config in the it005 folder and the phonemes file in the dicts folder. Is it something I am missing?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Alexandru