SEPTA JOB OPENINGS

stansr...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2008, 2:27:35 AM9/11/08
SEPTA JOB OPENINGS
SEPTA Human Resources is currently conducting three On Line Job Fairs
for the following positions:

1st Class Building Electricians

Rail Vehicle General Mechanics

Rail Vehicle Electrical/Electrical Maintainers

Foreperson, Bus Mechanics

If you know of family members, friends, or members of your community
who may be interested in applying for theses positions, please have
them do the following:

Log on to the Intranet and visit the SEPTA website at www.septa.org

Click on Careers' to enter the Career section.

Look for one of the position titles above, and click on the
appropriate job title.

Review the job description to ensure that they meet the experience and
education requirements.

Complete the application for the position in full.

Applications will be reviewed by hiring managers. Candidates who meet
the job requirements will then be scheduled for testing.

If you have any questions, please contact the following members of the
Human Resources Recruitment Staff:

Dan Dandrea 215-580-7307 or ddan...@septa.org

Jaime Crane 215-580-8596 or jcr...@septa.org

We thank you for your assistance. This hiring notice can also be
referenced on the Intranet at inside.septa.org/news/news.htm.
Human Resources

Stans Railpix railphotoexpress.com Store !!
http://www.cafepress.com/stans_railpix
www.zazzle.com/stanrail

Stan'S Railpix;-A-Rail-Photo-Gallery !!
http://www.trainweb.org/railpix
Will remain a FREE site with 2426+1/2 images posted.

jhol...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2014, 1:25:42 PM1/3/14
Custodial. Maintenance /underground maintenance

jhol...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2014, 1:29:25 PM1/3/14
Underground maintenance

wwg...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2014, 1:59:13 PM1/27/14

blinking...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2015, 4:21:18 PM6/11/15
A guy goes out one day, hunting for bear. After a few hours in the forest, he finally sees a giant grizzly. He gets the bear in the rifle's sight and is about to pull the trigger when he feels a tap on his shoulder. It's another bear. 'Buddy,' the bear says, 'that's my best friend down there. I can rip your head off right now, or you can suck my d**k. What's it gonna be?' Fearing for his life, the hunter says 'I'll suck your d**k, Mr. Bear.' The next day, hungry for revenge, the hunter returns to the woods and sees the same bear. But as soon as he lines up the bear in his sights, he feels a tap on his shoulder. 'Buddy,' says the bear. 'Today, I can rip your head off or you can f**k me in the ass.' Again fearing for his life, the hunter replies, 'I'll f**k you in the ass Mr.Bear.' The next day, furious at what has happened to him, the hunter returns to the forest in order to kill same bear. Once again, he gets the bear in his rifle sights when he feels a tap on his shoulder. The bear shakes his head at the hunter and says, 'You don't come here for the hunting do you?'

harolddi...@yahoo.com

Feb 12, 2016, 11:33:36 AM2/12/16
Maintenance

carlton...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2016, 3:42:14 PM2/21/16
Cleaning Buses, TrainStation

bwalk...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2016, 9:15:44 AM9/14/16
Clean buses Underground station

bwalk...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2016, 9:17:18 AM9/14/16
Maintenance work underground cleaning cleaning buses reach me at 267 588-4502 email address D Walker 1005 gmail.com

ggle...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2017, 11:21:59 AM6/13/17

ebsaz...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2017, 10:21:27 AM7/2/17
sir im willing to work in your company if you hiring a welder

melvb...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2017, 8:23:33 PM8/22/17
Custodian

stovieba...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2018, 8:16:27 PM8/1/18
Looking for Custodial or Maintenance work with Septa

Kilgore Trout

Aug 2, 2018, 4:37:44 PM8/2/18
In article <1eeb5a16-ecb2-4f2f...@googlegroups.com>,
stovieba...@gmail.com says...

> Looking for Custodial or Maintenance work with Septa

Visit the Careers page for SEPTA here:

https://autohire.careershop.com/septajobs/

--
Al McCann