Democrat slut busted after allegedly spitting on two people in Philadelphia market

1 view

Biden Voters

Apr 26, 2020, 9:10:02 PM4/26/20
A woman was busted for allegedly spitting on a fellow shopper
during a squabble over social distancing at a high-end Italian
market in Philadelphia, according to a new report.

Shopper Alexis Danilo told KYW-TV that she was shopping at Di
Bruno Bros. in Center City Sunday when Jacqueline McBride, 27,
got a little too close to her.

“I backed away from her,” Danilo told the outlet. “I guess that
upset her. She just said, ‘B—h, I don’t have the disease.’”

“[She] bumped into me, and I said something along the lines of
‘That’s rude, there is a pandemic going on,’” Danilo added. “And
then she just responded, ‘I’ll fight you right now,’ and took
off her mask and spit on my face.”

Luckily, Danilo was wearing a mask and gloves at the time, and
staff at the market helped her wash her face to “get the spit
off” right away, she said.

Police say McBride also spat on a male employee during an
argument at the same shop a day earlier, the outlet reported.

She was arrested and charged with simple assault, terroristic
threats and harassment, police confirmed Thursday night,
according to the report.

Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney called the incident
“unconscionable and criminal” Thursday afternoon.

“We hope the police find her and get her someplace she can’t
spit on anybody,” Kenney said. “I think people start losing
their minds a little bit and it’s understandable, but that’s an
assault. It’s aggravated assault to knowingly do that to make
people ill, intentionally.”

Meanwhile, Danilo said she is self-quarantined as a precaution
and is doing well for now.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/24/philadelphia-woman-busted-for-
allegedly-spitting-on-shopper/

45...@mydaja.com

Apr 26, 2020, 9:36:28 PM4/26/20
On Mon, 27 Apr 2020 03:07:30 +0200 (CEST), "Biden Voters"
<biden-...@cnn.com> wrote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUtLAInEEFY