In-place upgrade

Jeff Vannest

Aug 17, 2015, 11:07:27 AM8/17/15
to pHKapa
Hello all,
I see that 1.3 was released but I don't see any instructions on how to upgrade from 1.2 to 1.3. Is that supported? Are there instructions?

Thanks!
Jeff

pHAlkaline

Aug 17, 2015, 6:15:00 PM8/17/15
to pHKapa
Hello again,
No special instructions,

from 1.2 to 1.3 there is no DB changes
backup your app/Config/bootstrap_app.php file and compare with new version so you can merge your settings.
download phkapa-1.3.zip and replace old version

you can also use git pull or composer update features

if you have made changes to phkapa code, then it's a good idea to use git pull to update or use diffmerge tool or similar

pHAlkaline

Aug 17, 2015, 6:17:12 PM8/17/15
to pHKapa
The main diference is the CakePHP framework upgrade ...
here is a list os major changes