Internal error occured during the entry of a new tickt

hgriep

Aug 26, 2015, 5:20:41 AM8/26/15
to pHKapa
Hi,

Added a new ticket in phkapa, On submit I get the error Error: An Internal Error Has Occurred.
The ticket gets created though, any suggestions how I can track the source of this error?

ScarsOfHumanity

Aug 26, 2015, 7:04:19 AM8/26/15
to pHKapa
Hello,

If you are looking for PHP Errors and Warnings, you can enable the “Debug” flags located in app/Config/core.php

Look for line with Configure::write('debug', 0)

Configure::write('debug', 1) : Errors and warnings shown, model cache refreshed, flash messages halted.
Configure::write('debug', 2) : As in 1, but also with full debug messages and SQL output.
Then errors should be displayed either in your web browser or in your server's error.log file.

Configure::write('debug', 0) : No error messages, errors, or warnings shown. Flash messages redirect.

On Qua Ago 26 10:20 , hgriep sent: