Is there active support for this software?

Nicolas

May 25, 2018, 6:09:32 PM5/25/18
to pHKapa
I checked the demo and my company thinks it might be worth it to buy the full version. But it seems there is not much information about the product or the developers in the recent years. We were wondering if they still provide support? and we wanted some feedback from users who bought the full version before making the purchase.

pHKapa

May 26, 2018, 11:51:08 AM5/26/18
to pHKapa

Hello,
This software is still very active but in the commercial version that includes required support.
You should contact phalkaline.eu for more details about this.
In this forum you can find free support but we admit that the community is very small..

The open source version is kept online as a way to