PHKAPA Update - V1.1.2

pHAlkaline

Sep 6, 2014, 6:57:45 PM9/6/14
to phk...@googlegroups.com
- Bugfixes
- Ticket has now a Safety property ( Thank you to Kieser Michael at dqs-med )
- History / Revision feature added for Tickets and Actions , more details on wiki.phkapa.net
- PHKAPA now registers on Ticket and Actions , last modification user, close user and for action the effectiveness verification user
- Framework Update All /lib/cakephp directory!!!

smurf123

Dec 3, 2014, 9:00:05 AM12/3/14
to phk...@googlegroups.com
Is there a simple Linux package (rpm, yum etc) to speed setup/install? I am struggling to install it using the wiki guide as its a bit outdated. There is no phkapa/install script for instance any more.

Would be much appreciated I'm sure.

pHAlkaline

Dec 3, 2014, 9:52:35 AM12/3/14
to phk...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
PHKAPA installer needs to be able to write and modify the app/Config and app/tmp directories and subdirectories, ex: CHMOD 755 , CHMOD 777

Resuming

Upload the content to your server, Extract the archive.
Set app/tmp and app/Config directory to writable.
Create a new MySQL database (`utf8_general_ci` collation)
Goto http://{your-url-for-PHKAPA}/install
After sucessfull instalation restore default values , chmod 755 or 777 for app/tmp directory , subdirectories and files and chmod 755 for app/Config directory and subdirectories and chmod 644 for app/Config directory files
files, app/tmp directory must remains writable.
Remove `app/Controllers/InstallController.php`, or change to a safe name.

Note that the installer only performs basic configuration required to get PHKAPA up and running.

Self-Help Troubleshooting

If you are looking for PHP Errors and Warnings, you can enable the “Debug” flags located in app/Config/core.php
Debug

edit `app/Config/core.php` at line - Configure::write('debug', 1)
Production Mode:
Configure::write('debug', 0) : No error messages, errors, or warnings shown. Flash messages redirect.
Development Mode:
Configure::write('debug', 1) : Errors and warnings shown, model caches refreshed, flash messages halted.
Configure::write('debug', 2) : As in 1, but also with full debug messages and SQL output.

Then errors should be displayed either in your web browser or in your server's error.log file.

pHAlkaline

Dec 3, 2014, 10:09:27 AM12/3/14
to phk...@googlegroups.com

Check out http://wiki.phkapa.net/doku.php/install#git_installation
but first :
Create a new MySQL database (`utf8_general_ci` collation), and run these two SQL dump files in given order:
`app/Config/Schema/sql/phkapa_structure.sql`
`app/Config/Schema/sql/phkapa_demo_data.sql` run this only if you want demonstration data loaded
this file loads some users to database. For all users, the password equals the username.

asier

Dec 15, 2014, 10:08:56 AM12/15/14
to phk...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon,

I have downloaded PHKAPA V1.1.2 over bitnami LAMP on ubuntu 14.04 with cakephp installed.

I haven´t been able to acess to http://{your-url-for-PHKAPA}/install, it tells me cakephp/app/webroot/index.php was not found on this server.

I have configurated manually following your steps, but I can´t fullfill the step:
run http://{your-url-for-PHKAPA}/install/secure ( here is also required the set a new password for user admin )
Because I have told you before it tells me that is not found.

I have tried with run http://{your-url-for-PHKAPA} and on the logging page I select the language and introduce an username and password from the demo data and  it tells me again that cakephp/app/webroot/index.php was not found on this server.

Could you tell me a solution? or something to try?

Thank you.

Asier.

Paulo Homem

Dec 15, 2014, 10:49:24 AM12/15/14
to phk...@googlegroups.com
You don't need to install CAKEPHP , PHKAPA has a CAKEPHP version included. but if you want to use bitnami installed Cake go to app/webroot/index.php and check this line 64 , change to your cake framework path ...
define('CAKE_CORE_INCLUDE_PATH', '/usr/share/php/Cake');

but for you to get there first you need to :
check if mod_rewrite is enabled.
mod_rewrite is enabled by default. You can check it in the httpd.conf file:
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so

However it is also to enable AllowOverride for a specific directory ( phkapa ) in the Apache configuration file.  you will need to add the AllowOverride tag in the .conf file.

<Directory "...">

  AllowOverride All

</Directory>

more info at: