Can't install pHKAPA 1.5.3 with manual installation instructions

Mathieu Febvay

May 18, 2018, 4:26:13 AM5/18/18
to pHKapa
Hi,

I can't manually install pHKAPA. I've tried with XAMPP and with a docker container.

Same error and same debug output (Debug set at 2) on both :

syntax error, unexpected 'new' (T_NEW)

You have experienced a technical error, We apologize.
Our Support Team has been notified and is working to correct this issue.

Back to pHKapa

Stack Trace

Regards,

Mathieu.

Mathieu Febvay

May 18, 2018, 4:30:08 AM5/18/18
to pHKapa
I forgot, it happens when i try to go to path Install/secure and Install

pHKAPA homepage displays the start session page

pHKapa

May 21, 2018, 10:40:24 AM5/21/18
to pHKapa

Hello Mathieu.
What is your PHP Version?

Mathieu Febvay

May 21, 2018, 1:15:58 PM5/21/18
to pHKapa
Hello,

PHP version is 7.2.5 on my docker container and 7.2.2 on XAMPP
Apache version is 2.4.33 on my docker container and 2.4.29 on XAMPP

Regards,

Mathieu Febvay

May 23, 2018, 3:46:27 AM5/23/18
to pHKapa
Hi, I've tried with pHKAPA 1.5 and I've the same error.

Regards,

pHKapa

May 24, 2018, 6:07:57 AM5/24/18
to pHKapa
Probably due to PHP 7

we are getting on this as soon as possible

pHKapa

May 26, 2018, 11:55:16 AM5/26/18
to pHKapa

Mathieu Febvay

May 28, 2018, 5:13:52 AM5/28/18
to pHKapa
Great job, pHKapa 1.6 is working right now on my docker container.

Thank your for your quick solving.

More to come from me : I'll send you translation for my language and the Dockerfile in the next days by email.

Regards,
Mathieu.