How to change the logo

Jeff V

Aug 19, 2015, 7:34:14 AM8/19/15
to pHKapa
I thought that updating /phkapa/app/webroot/img/yourlogo.png would update the logo but it did not. Any chance we can add instructions to the http://wiki.phkapa.net/doku.php/settings page?

Thanks!
Jeff

jqu...@iol.pt

Aug 19, 2015, 7:49:33 AM8/19/15
to phk...@googlegroups.com

it worked for me ..

do you have it online so that we can see?

Jeff Vannest

Aug 19, 2015, 8:22:04 AM8/19/15
to pHKapa
Huh....oddly it didn't work on my VM but worked on my production system.   Okay....never mind!

We might want to add that to the wiki anyhow. Many won't know where to look.

Thanks!
Jeff

jqu...@iol.pt

Aug 19, 2015, 9:29:15 AM8/19/15
to phk...@googlegroups.com

I also sugest that logo image could be a setting at bootstrap_app.php , where we could set the file name after the upload to webroot/files

I make use of Themes at pHKapa making it easy to switch the look and feel without messing with the phkondo base UI ..

take a look at http://book.cakephp.org/2.0/en/views/themes.html

pHAlkaline

Aug 19, 2015, 5:46:01 PM8/19/15
to pHKapa
Thank you both, if you think this may have some priority, i can alter pHkapa to become more Theme friendly in next release , although this means several changes in directory skeleton ( not complicated, but many view files will be transfered to other directory )
And will enhance settings to also be able to select theme and logo image file ...