Setting Goals

SVP

Oct 1, 2009, 6:21:20 AM10/1/09
to PHK Corporation
When setting goals involving money or earnings, most people are
general by saying "I want to make as much as I can make" or to
unrealistic by saying "I want to make $1 million dollars in 5 months".

Goals should be incremental, therefore you would not be disappointed
when you can reach them or they take longer than expected.

One option is setting incremental goals is to identify equivalent
earned income scenarios, such as the fllowing

$10 per day - Pan-handling/Collecting returnables for Cash
$20 per day - Collecting SSI

$30 per day - SEO Marketing/Blogging
$50 per day - Working Minimum Wage
$100 per day - Driving a Taxi
$600 per day - Earning $10,000 per month
$800 per day - Getting Paid $100 per hour
$4,000 per day - Millionaire Wages
$4,000,000 per day - Billionaire Wages
$162,000,000 per day - Bill Gates Net Worth

Now you have a better idea for comparing your goal with wage earnings
and adjust your goal's strategy accordingly.

Food for thought?