phkcorp.com scam ?

SVP

Nov 30, 2009, 7:10:31 PM11/30/09
to PHK Corporation
These keywords were in a search query that appeared in my Google
Analytics metrics.

So I did my own search on phkcorp.com scam and only three hits showed,
as follows

1.) easy iphone application - ScriptLance Programming Project9 posts -
8 authors - Last post: Oct 26
My current wordpress site conversions list can be found at
http://www.phkcorp.com/?do=wordpress (more detail at ...

2.) www.scriptlance.com/projects/1256484111.shtml - Cached -
Shipping Company project job type Software Developmentphkcorp
contacts, $ 1000, 26 Feb 2008 at 01:06, discuss(0). [Private message
for express]. Belprog contacts, $ 2000, 25 Feb 2008 at 19:26, discuss
(0) ...
freelancewebmarket.com/...pro.../Shipping-Company.html - Cached -
Similar -

3.) ip neighbors - PHILMARTHOSTING.BIZ to PHLCOMPCARE.COMPHISHING-
SCAMS.COM · PHISHING-SHIELD.COM · PHISHING-SITE.COM ......
PHKCONSULTING.COM · PHKCORP.COM · PHKCPA.COM · PHKCS.COM · PHKD.COM ·
PHKD.NET ...

1 & 2 are previous projects that I bid on, and 3 shows that my shared
hosting IP is neighbors with scammers.

This confirms that I strive to excellence as NOT to appear or BE a
scam, ponzi or facimile!

I am please, there are individuals are taking their time to research
my company.

My staff and I will continue to strive to meet and exceed your
expectations.

Thank You.