CFA for CMS Winter Meeting in Montréal

Nicolas Fillion

Oct 3, 2023, 1:07:22 PM10/3/23
to philosop...@googlegroups.com
We invite submission of abstracts for presentations at a History and Philosophy of Mathematics session of the CMS (Canadian Mathematical Society) Winter meeting, organized in collaboration with the CSHPM (Canadian Society for History and Philosophy of Mathematics). The conference will be held in person in Montreal, QC on 1-4 December 2023. Submissions on any topics within history or philosophy of mathematics are welcome. Submissions in French will be considered, although speakers should expect most presentations to be in English. Presentation will be 20 minutes, followed by 10 minutes for the Q&A. The session will include invited presentations by Jean-Pierre Marquis (Université de Montréal) and Greg Lavers (Concordia). We look forward to seeing you in Montréal!

Where: Montreal, QC
When: Our session will be on December 2nd, 2023 and perhaps extending to the 3rd.
Submission deadline: October 23rd

Submission should be sent to Nic Fillion at nfil...@sfu.ca.