CSHPM Online Colloquium: Patricia Blanchette (May 5th)

Nicolas Fillion

May 3, 2023, 12:47:46 AM5/3/23
to philosop...@googlegroups.com
***CSHPM Online Colloquium: Patricia Blanchette (May 5th)***

The Canadian Society for History and Philosophy of Mathematics (http://www.cshpm.org/) invites members as well as the broader scholarly community to the next talk in our online colloquium series via Zoom. Participants are encouraged to become members (for as little as $10-$30/year, depending on your employment status), but it is not required. Non-members can get regular updates on our activities by liking us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/cshpmschpm). The talk will last 30 minutes, followed by a Q&A.

Patricia Blanchette, University of Notre Dame, will deliver the 26th talk of the CSHPM Online Colloquium series.
DATE: May 5th
TIME: Vancouver 11:00; Montreal/Toronto 14:00

TITLE: Conceptual Analysis and Logic in the Foundations of Mathematics

Please distribute this information to all who might be interested. The information to join the session via Zoom is as follows:

Topic: CSHPM Colloquium: Patricia Blanchette
Time: May 5, 2023 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://sfu.zoom.us/j/82386587500?pwd=aWtmMHVrOVVkZ1I5c09DSFN5NFVjdz09

Meeting ID: 823 8658 7500
Password: 634725