Artificial Intelligence and Intuition

Alban Leveau-Vallier

Jan 29, 2016, 5:02:28 AM1/29/16
to philosophy-in-a-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Starting this year, I am joining Paris 8 university (the one where Deleuze taught). My official field of research is "artificial intelligence and intuition" but I will be working on a various range of connected topics (the myth of singularity, automation, work, neural networks, contingency in programming, errors...) and will be blogging about it here.

I am looking for philosophers and programmers to join the conversation about this topic. Reading advices, thoughts, comments, critics, are all welcome!

Cheers,
Alban

Jonathan Winandy

Jan 29, 2016, 5:26:43 AM1/29/16
to philosophy-in-a-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

That's a really nice subject ! I am a Data scientist / Data eng in Paris, if you want to share a coffee, I am up to.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Alban Leveau-Vallier

Jan 29, 2016, 11:43:43 AM1/29/16
to philosophy-in-a-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, definitely! I work in the 14th. Where are you located?