Come join me on Philosophy of Education Society

1 view

Craig A. Cunningham

Jan 28, 2009, 2:14:10 PM1/28/09
to Phil...@googlegroups.com
Join me on Philosophy of Education Society
The unofficial social networking site of the US Philosophy of Education Society
Craig A. Cu... 8 friends
1 discussion
The PES Web SIte task force has started a NING to try out some possible functions that might be part of a new, more powerful Philosophy of Education Society web site. Would you join us?
Members on Philosophy of Education Society:
Kurt Stemhagen Kurt Stemhagen Jim Lang Jim Lang A. G. Rud A. G. Rud liz jackson liz jackson Alexander S... Alexander Sidorkin
About Philosophy of Education Society
The Philosophy of Education Society was founded to promote the fundamental philosophic treatment of the problems of education.
Philosophy of Education Society 21 members

To control which emails you receive on Philosophy of Education Society, click here