RE: [Philosed] Digest for philosed@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

1 view

Judith Preissle

May 2, 2011, 10:01:23 AM5/2/11
to phil...@googlegroups.com
Well, thanks for maintaining this option all these years. Best, jude

Judith Preissle
2001 Distinguished Aderhold Professor
E-manager, QUAL...@listserv.uga.edu
and QualPage
www.qualitativeresearch.uga.edu/QualPage/
Qualitative Research Program
River's Crossing 303, University of Georgia
Athens, Georgia 30602-4811
ju...@uga.edu

May 2, 2011, 10:45:51 AM5/2/11
to phil...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Craig, for all you have done to make online discussion possible aming us.

Sent from my iPhone
Susan Laird

**CONFIDENTIALITY**
This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.