[Philodemic Society] LAST FLYERING OPPORTUNITY

Sam Dulik

Apr 19, 2010, 12:55:30 AM4/19/10
to The Philodemic Society of Georgetown University
I need you now more than ever.

Tonight (it is now Monday, the 19th), at **10 pm** (not our usual 9
pm), I need as many people as possible to meet in Red Square, armed
with scissors and tape if you have them, to flyer for our HUGELY
IMPORTANT MERRICK DEBATE.

If you've never flyered before or even thought about flyering, now is
the time to do it. Step up to the plate, and I will be forever in your
debt.

Thanks,
Sam