Proto-Rail, my friend's start-up is seeking Unity Game Developers & 2 Lead Unity Game Developers.

Dave Thomas

Aug 25, 2013, 10:37:53 PM8/25/13
to phill...@googlegroups.com
Hi! In advance of the Philly Unity : 9/19 meeting I wanted to share that my friend's start-up is seeking Unity Game Developers & 2 Lead Unity Game Developers. For further information and to submit your credentials, kindly send your resume and contact information to email:   proto...@gmail.com. Details below.  Thanks, Dave Thomas

Proto-Rail is seeking creative UNITY programmers to develop the world’s first prototype railroad simulator that addresses the complete needs of complicated physics and situations that railroads face daily. We are seeking Unity Game Developers at various levels and two Lead Unity Game Developers. You are local or able to travel to Philadelphia for meetings. Please be motivated, driven, and passionate about gaming and technology with expert knowledge of Unity3D with at least 3-5 years of professional software development experience gaming unitizing the Unity Game Engine using C#.

Unity Game Developers
Experience: 6 months to 2 Years.
You must be motivated, driven, and passionate about gaming and technology with knowledge of Unity3D with at least 6 months to 2 years of academic or professional software development experience gaming using C# in the Unity Game Engine. Your Unity portfolio speaks louder than words or talent on paper. Computer sciences backgrounds or experience with developing Unity apps/games is preferred, but if you can demonstrate programming and designing competency using Unity, your education history is not important by showing us your portfolio.

Lead Unity Game Developers
Experience: 3 to 5 years of professional experience
Responsibilities:
Lead C# coding in the Unity Game Engine from conceptualization to each launch to design
Guide architecture and framework decisions with informed technical knowledge and properly scope and estimate time against projects and tasks
Write clean, well-documented and efficient code while leading the other developers to set development schedules while delegating tasks to junior developers, and leading code reviews.
Strong background in.NET framework (C#)  and strong understanding of game design principles and player experience.
Preferred:
Strong background in one or more: C/C++, Objective-C, C#, Unity, Java, Python, JavaScript. Mobile Software Development (iOS, Android).
Ability to publish games from Unity to web, desktop, iOS and Android is preferred.
Effectively communicate with Developers, Designers, and Project Managers.
Hands-on experience working as a professional Unity Game Developer.
Ability to take mechanical engineering calculations and code as a Unity Game Developer.