GameLoop Returns to Philly, May 18th!!

Ray Merkler

Feb 11, 2013, 12:50:19 PM2/11/13
to phill...@googlegroups.com, phill...@googlegroups.com, philly-d...@googlegroups.com, Nicole Kline
Hey everybody! I'm writing to let you all know that GameLoop Philly is back for 2013! We’re super excited to bring the East Coast’s premier attendee-curated game developer conference back to Philly. 2011′s conference proved to be a tremendous event for everyone who came, and we intend to replicate that success again this year.

For those who didn’t make it two years ago, GameLoop is an UNconference, which means that there is no set curriculum or itinerary for the day. The talks and roundtables will be decided upon by a democratic process (read: organized shouting and lots of stickers) involving all of the attendees first thing in the morning. If there is something you want to learn about, suggest it and hopefully someone with the expertise will step up to talk about it! Got a talk you want to give? Bring it with you and see if the room is interested!

The conference will start at 9am at Terra Hall at the University of the Arts, and will be invite-only at first, eventually opening up to the public in the next couple of months. Tickets will cost $35, which includes access to the conference, a t-shirt, breakfast, and an evening of socializing and chiptunes, not to mention a chance to spend the day talking shop with all of the best and brightest Philadelphia’s game industry has to offer!

Keep watching http://www.gameloopphilly.com for more info. :)