Philly RUG Meeting RESCHEDULED

Jim Marchese

Feb 3, 2011, 8:38:55 AM2/3/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com, Michael Stern, Peter Vanko, Matt Stachoni
Good morning all,

The Philly RUG meeting originally scheduled in January had been RESCHEDULED for Wednesday, Feb 16th from 6PM-8PM in room M2-25 of the Mint Building at Philadelphia Community College.  Below is the meeting agenda:

6 - 6:30PM - Pizza and refreshments sponsored by Microsol Resources/Peter Vanko to give brief presentation of Student Design work.

6:30 - 7 Philly RUG Leadership Position discussion

Below are the positions that need to be filled:

·             2 or 3 presentation organizers

·             1 or 2 marketing/outreach folks

·             1 or 2 website/group site managers

 7-7:30/7:45 - Matt Stachoni to present Autodesk University overview

Adjourn after presentation

Please let me know if you’ll be attending, spread the word to your colleagues, and consider filling one of the leadership positions.  As always, contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Jim

Moore, Jesse

Feb 3, 2011, 12:05:01 PM2/3/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com

I'm planning on being there, but my schedule for the next month seems to be changing as I speak.  If anything changes I'll shoot an e-mail out.

Take Care,

Jesse L. Moore

rad...@addiscomputer.com

Feb 3, 2011, 12:24:38 PM2/3/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com
Jim,
It looks like I will be able to attend this one, and I can add my impressions of AU 2010
to Matt's if you'd like.

Reid

> Good morning all,
>
> The Philly RUG meeting originally scheduled in January had been RESCHEDULED
> for Wednesday, Feb 16th from 6PM-8PM in room M2-25 of the Mint Building at
> Philadelphia Community College. Below is the meeting agenda:
>

> *6 - 6:30PM - Pizza and refreshments sponsored by Microsol Resources/Peter
> Vanko to give brief presentation of Student Design work*.
>
> *6:30 - 7 Philly RUG Leadership Position discussion*

> Below are the positions that need to be filled:
>
> � 2 or 3 presentation organizers
>
> � 1 or 2 marketing/outreach folks
>
> � 1 or 2 website/group site managers
>

> * 7-7:30/7:45 - Matt Stachoni to present Autodesk University overview*
>
> *Adjourn after presentation*
>
> *Please let me know if you�ll be attending*, spread the word to your

> colleagues, and consider filling one of the leadership positions. As
> always, contact me if you have any questions.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Jim

Jonathan J. Brazier

Feb 9, 2011, 9:12:18 AM2/9/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com

I’ll be there.

Jonathan J. Brazier
/ Director of Production Technology
O'Donnell & Naccarato Philadelphia / o. 215.717.3601 / m. 215.435.4963 / f. 215.627.1051 / www.o-n.com

If you have an emergency, please call 215-925-3788 and leave a message in our emergency mailbox, 811,

with detailed information. A member of our staff is on-call and will return your call promptly.

O&N facebook O&N twitter LinkedIn
O&N is online.

  The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the Individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
  communication in error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its content to any other person, is strictly
  prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail immediately.