Next Philadelphia Users Group Meeting at Community College: WEDNESDAY, September 29 at 6 pm

1 view

Michael

Sep 20, 2010, 12:45:13 PM9/20/10
to Philadelphia Revit Users, mgro...@ccp.edu
Everyone,

I look forward to hosting all of you at Community College of
Philadelphia next Wednesday, September 29 at 6 pm.

Please let me know that Wednesday the 29th will work for you. I think
there was some mix-up, possibly mine, about the day and date when we
set this back in June.

I would like to use the same room, W4-28. This has 36 computers loaded
with the 2010 suite of Autodesk Products, including the multiple
flavors of Revit; I can also load some stations with Revit 2011.

We can collect money to get pizza.

I am most interested in your experiences in deploying Revit and
particularly the new features in 2011 that seem so promising for
schematic design.

Note that we will have students from our AutoCAD class joining us.

Michael Stern
Assistant Professor
Architecture Design & Construction
Community College of Philadelphia