Philly RUG Meeting - March 2nd

7 views
Skip to first unread message

Jim Marchese

unread,
Feb 9, 2011, 11:10:55 AM2/9/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com
All,
 
Due to a previously unforseen in-service day at CCP (which means that the school is officially closed), we'll have to move the date once more to Wednesday, March 2nd.  I apologize for the last minute change, but we want to ensure that there won't be any issues for non-CCP faculty entering the Mint Building.  We also want to give any student who wants to attend the meeting the opportunity to do so.
 
Please contact me and let me know if you can make it on the March 2nd date.
 
Thanks,
Jim
On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Jonathan J. Brazier <JBra...@o-n.com> wrote:

I’ll be there.

 

 






Jonathan J. Brazier
/ Director of Production Technology
O'Donnell & Naccarato / Philadelphia / o. 215.717.3601 / m. 215.435.4963 / f. 215.627.1051 / www.o-n.com   


If you have an emergency, please call 215-925-3788 and leave a message in our emergency mailbox, 811,

with detailed information. A member of our staff is on-call and will return your call promptly.


 

O&N facebook O&N twitter LinkedIn
O&N is online.

  The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the Individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
  communication in error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its content to any other person, is strictly
  prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail immediately.

 

 


From: phill...@googlegroups.com [mailto:phill...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Jim Marchese


Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 8:39 AM
To: phill...@googlegroups.com; Michael Stern; Peter Vanko; Matt Stachoni
Subject: [Philly Revit] Philly RUG Meeting RESCHEDULED

 

Good morning all,

 

The Philly RUG meeting originally scheduled in January had been RESCHEDULED for Wednesday, Feb 16th from 6PM-8PM in room M2-25 of the Mint Building at Philadelphia Community College.  Below is the meeting agenda:

 

6 - 6:30PM - Pizza and refreshments sponsored by Microsol Resources/Peter Vanko to give brief presentation of Student Design work.

6:30 - 7 Philly RUG Leadership Position discussion

Below are the positions that need to be filled:

·             2 or 3 presentation organizers

·             1 or 2 marketing/outreach folks

·             1 or 2 website/group site managers

 7-7:30/7:45 - Matt Stachoni to present Autodesk University overview

Adjourn after presentation

Please let me know if you’ll be attending, spread the word to your colleagues, and consider filling one of the leadership positions.  As always, contact me if you have any questions.

 

Thanks,

Jim

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Philadelphia Revit Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to phill...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to phillyrevit...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/phillyrevit?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Philadelphia Revit Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to phill...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to phillyrevit...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/phillyrevit?hl=en.

image002.jpg
image001.jpg
image003.jpg
image004.jpg

Matthew Stachoni

unread,
Feb 9, 2011, 12:45:23 PM2/9/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com
Jim,

I will be there. Thanks for the heads up.

-Matt
image004.jpg
image003.jpg
image002.jpg
image001.jpg

Moore, Jesse

unread,
Feb 10, 2011, 12:58:38 PM2/10/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com

I'll be there.

Mike

unread,
Feb 11, 2011, 7:04:37 AM2/11/11
to Philadelphia Revit Users
I will be there

On Feb 10, 12:58 pm, "Moore, Jesse" <jemo...@ACENTECH.com> wrote:
> I'll be there.
>
> From: phill...@googlegroups.com [mailto:phill...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Jim Marchese
> Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 11:11 AM
> To: phill...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: [Philly Revit] Philly RUG Meeting - March 2nd
>
> All,
>
> Due to a previously unforseen in-service day at CCP (which means that the school is officially closed), we'll have to move the date once more to Wednesday, March 2nd.  I apologize for the last minute change, but we want to ensure that there won't be any issues for non-CCP faculty entering the Mint Building.  We also want to give any student who wants to attend the meeting the opportunity to do so.
>
> Please contact me and let me know if you can make it on the March 2nd date.
>
> Thanks,
> Jim
> On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Jonathan J. Brazier <JBraz...@o-n.com<mailto:JBraz...@o-n.com>> wrote:
> I'll be there.
>
> [cid:image001....@01CBC922.3C45CEB0]
>
> Jonathan J. Brazier / Director of Production Technology
> O'Donnell & Naccarato / Philadelphia / o. 215.717.3601 / m. 215.435.4963 / f. 215.627.1051 /www.o-n.com<http://www.o-n.com/>
>
> If you have an emergency, please call 215-925-3788 and leave a message in our emergency mailbox, 811,
> with detailed information. A member of our staff is on-call and will return your call promptly.
> ________________________________
>
> [cid:image002....@01CBC922.3C45CEB0]<http://www.facebook.com/odonnellandnaccarato> [cid:image003....@01CBC922.3C45CEB0] <http://twitter.com/oandn>  [cid:image004....@01CBC922.3C45CEB0] <http://www.linkedin.com/companies/o%27donnell-%26-naccarato?trk=copro...>
> O&N is online.
>
>   The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the Individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
>   communication in error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its content to any other person, is strictly
>   prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail immediately.
>
> ________________________________
> From: phill...@googlegroups.com<mailto:phill...@googlegroups.com> [mailto:phill...@googlegroups.com<mailto:phill...@googlegroups.com>] On Behalf Of Jim Marchese
>
> Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 8:39 AM
> To: phill...@googlegroups.com<mailto:phill...@googlegroups.com>; Michael Stern; Peter Vanko; Matt Stachoni
> Subject: [Philly Revit] Philly RUG Meeting RESCHEDULED
>
> Good morning all,
>
> The Philly RUG meeting originally scheduled in January had been RESCHEDULED for Wednesday, Feb 16th from 6PM-8PM in room M2-25 of the Mint Building at Philadelphia Community College.  Below is the meeting agenda:
>
> 6 - 6:30PM - Pizza and refreshments sponsored by Microsol Resources/Peter Vanko to give brief presentation of Student Design work.
> 6:30 - 7 Philly RUG Leadership Position discussion
> Below are the positions that need to be filled:
>
> *             2 or 3 presentation organizers
>
> *             1 or 2 marketing/outreach folks
>
> *             1 or 2 website/group site managers
>  7-7:30/7:45 - Matt Stachoni to present Autodesk University overview
> Adjourn after presentation
> Please let me know if you'll be attending, spread the word to your colleagues, and consider filling one of the leadership positions.  As always, contact me if you have any questions.
>
> Thanks,
> Jim
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Philadelphia Revit Users" group.
> To post to this group, send email to phill...@googlegroups.com<mailto:phill...@googlegroups.com>.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to phillyrevit...@googlegroups.com<mailto:phillyrevit%2Bunsubscribe@g­ooglegroups.com>.
> For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/phillyrevit?hl=en.
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Philadelphia Revit Users" group.
> To post to this group, send email to phill...@googlegroups.com<mailto:phill...@googlegroups.com>.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to phillyrevit...@googlegroups.com<mailto:phillyrevit%2Bunsubscribe@g­ooglegroups.com>.
> For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/phillyrevit?hl=en.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Philadelphia Revit Users" group.
> To post to this group, send email to phill...@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to phillyrevit...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/phillyrevit?hl=en.
>
>  image001.jpg
> 2KViewDownload
>
>  image002.jpg
> 1KViewDownload
>
>  image003.jpg
> 1KViewDownload
>
>  image004.jpg
> 1KViewDownload

Jim Marchese

unread,
Feb 28, 2011, 8:27:51 AM2/28/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com, Michael Stern, mbudzyn, Matt Stachoni
Good morning everyone,
 
Just a reminder that the Philly Revit User Group meeting is this Wednesday, March 2nd at 6PM.  It will be held at Community College of Philadelphia Mint Building, Room M2-25.  Below is the agenda:
 
6 - 6:30PM - Pizza and refreshments sponsored by Microsol Resources/Michael Stern to give brief presentation of Student Design work.

6:30 - 7 Philly RUG Leadership Position discussion
Below are the positions that need to be filled:
·             2 or 3 presentation organizers
·             1 or 2 marketing/outreach folks
·             1 or 2 website/group site managers

 7-7:30/7:45 - Matt Stachoni to present Autodesk University overview

Adjourn after presentation

I need to get a headcount by the end of the day TODAY, so if you have not already done so, please contact me and let me know if you'll be attending.
 
Also, spread the word to your colleagues and consider filling one of the leadership positions.  As always, contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Jim

Jim Marchese

unread,
Feb 28, 2011, 11:22:58 AM2/28/11
to Matt Stachoni, phill...@googlegroups.com, Michael Stern, mbudzyn
If I recall correctly, Reid and I discussed having him present his stuff at the following meeting.  Reid, can you confirm?
 
Thanks,
Jim
On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Matt Stachoni <ma...@cadapult.net> wrote:

Thanks, Jim, looking forward to it.

 

Is Reid going to present his AU stuff as well?

 

Regards,

Matt Stachoni

Senior AEC Software and Information Technology Specialist

CADapult Ltd

3 Mill Park Court, Suite A

Newark, DE 19713

(302) 733-0477 x121

(302) 547-0895 Mobile

(302) 733-0478 Fax

matt.s...@cadapult.net

http://www.cadapult.net

Empowering Design With Integrated Solutions

Please confirm your interest in receiving information from CADapult Ltd.

Peter Gehring

unread,
Mar 1, 2011, 7:27:02 AM3/1/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com

I can’t make it

rad...@addiscomputer.com

unread,
Mar 1, 2011, 12:54:18 PM3/1/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com
Jim,
Pretty sure I responded that I will attend and can supplement Matt's account of AU 2010.

Reid Addis


> Good morning everyone,
>
> Just a reminder that the Philly Revit User Group meeting is this Wednesday,
> March 2nd at 6PM. It will be held at Community College of Philadelphia Mint
> Building, Room M2-25. Below is the agenda:
>

> *6 - 6:30PM - Pizza and refreshments sponsored by Microsol Resources/Michael
> Stern to give brief presentation of Student Design work.*
>
> *6:30 - 7 Philly RUG Leadership Position discussion


> Below are the positions that need to be filled:
> � 2 or 3 presentation organizers
> � 1 or 2 marketing/outreach folks

> � 1 or 2 website/group site managers*
>
> * 7-7:30/7:45 - Matt Stachoni to present Autodesk University overview*
>
> *Adjourn after presentation*

rad...@addiscomputer.com

unread,
Mar 1, 2011, 12:55:28 PM3/1/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com, Matt Stachoni, phill...@googlegroups.com, Michael Stern, mbudzyn
Haha,
Missed this one.
Yes I can supplement.
Do I need my laptop?

Reid

> If I recall correctly, Reid and I discussed having him present his stuff at
> the following meeting. Reid, can you confirm?
>
> Thanks,
> Jim
> On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Matt Stachoni <ma...@cadapult.net> wrote:
>
>> Thanks, Jim, looking forward to it.
>>
>>
>>
>> Is Reid going to present his AU stuff as well?
>>
>>
>>
>> Regards,
>>

>> *Matt Stachoni*


>>
>> Senior AEC Software and Information Technology Specialist
>>

>> *CAD*apult *Ltd*


>>
>> 3 Mill Park Court, Suite A
>>
>> Newark, DE 19713
>>
>> (302) 733-0477 x121
>>
>> (302) 547-0895 Mobile
>>
>> (302) 733-0478 Fax
>>
>> matt.s...@cadapult.net
>>
>> http://www.cadapult.net
>>

>> *Empowering Design With Integrated Solutions*
>>
>> Please
>> confirm<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/c.jsp?llr=5l6e85cab&t=1103936073943.4772.11193100118.2&m=1102694217086&wl=F>your


>> interest in receiving information from CADapult Ltd.
>>
>>
>>

>> *From:* Jim Marchese [mailto:jim.ma...@gmail.com]
>> *Sent:* Monday, February 28, 2011 8:28 AM
>> *To:* phill...@googlegroups.com; Michael Stern; mbudzyn; Matt Stachoni
>> *Subject:* Philly RUG Meeting - March 2nd


>>
>>
>>
>> Good morning everyone,
>>
>>
>>
>> Just a reminder that the Philly Revit User Group meeting is this Wednesday,
>> March 2nd at 6PM. It will be held at Community College of Philadelphia Mint
>> Building, Room M2-25. Below is the agenda:
>>
>>
>>

>> *6 - 6:30PM - Pizza and refreshments sponsored by Microsol


>> Resources/Michael Stern to give brief presentation of Student Design work.

>> *
>>
>>
>> *6:30 - 7 Philly RUG Leadership Position discussion**


>> Below are the positions that need to be filled:
>> � 2 or 3 presentation organizers
>> � 1 or 2 marketing/outreach folks

>> � 1 or 2 website/group site managers*
>>
>>
>> * 7-7:30/7:45 - Matt Stachoni to present Autodesk University overview*
>>
>>
>> *Adjourn after presentation*

Mike

unread,
Mar 2, 2011, 7:39:44 AM3/2/11
to Philadelphia Revit Users
I recently stated I will be able to attend. My schedule has just
shifted and I will not be able to attend.
On Feb 9, 11:10 am, Jim Marchese <jim.march...@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> Due to a previously unforseen in-service day at CCP (which means that the
> school is officially closed), we'll have to move the date once more to
> Wednesday, March 2nd.  I apologize for the last minute change, but we want
> to ensure that there won't be any issues for non-CCP faculty entering the
> Mint Building.  We also want to give any student who wants to attend the
> meeting the opportunity to do so.
>
> Please contact me and let me know if you can make it on the March 2nd date.
>
> Thanks,
> Jim
> On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Jonathan J. Brazier <JBraz...@o-n.com>wrote:
>
>
>
> >  I’ll be there.
>
> > *
> > Jonathan J. Brazier* / Director of Production Technology
> > *O'Donnell & Naccarato* / Philadelphia / o. 215.717.3601 /
> > *
> > **If you have an emergency, please call 215-925-3788 and leave a message
> > in our emergency mailbox, 811, *
>
> > *with detailed information. A member of our staff is on-call and will
> > return your call promptly.*
> > *
> > ------------------------------
> > *
>
> > * *
>
> > *[image: O&N facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/odonnellandnaccarato>** **[image:
> > O&N twitter] <http://twitter.com/oandn> [image: LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/o%27donnell-%26-naccarato?trk=copro...>
> > **
> > O&N is online. *
>
> > *  The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the
> > Individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this**
> >   communication in error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in
> > any way disclosing its content to any other person, is strictly
> >   prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
> > please notify the author by replying to this e-mail immediately.*
>
> >  ------------------------------
>
> > *From:* phill...@googlegroups.com [mailto:phill...@googlegroups.com]
> > *On Behalf Of *Jim Marchese
>
> > *Sent:* Thursday, February 03, 2011 8:39 AM
> > *To:* phill...@googlegroups.com; Michael Stern; Peter Vanko; Matt
> > Stachoni
> > *Subject:* [Philly Revit] Philly RUG Meeting RESCHEDULED
>
> > Good morning all,
>
> > The Philly RUG meeting originally scheduled in January had been RESCHEDULED
> > for Wednesday, Feb 16th from 6PM-8PM in room M2-25 of the Mint Building at
> > Philadelphia Community College.  Below is the meeting agenda:
>
> > *6 - 6:30PM - Pizza and refreshments sponsored by Microsol Resources/Peter
> > Vanko to give brief presentation of Student Design work*.
>
> > *6:30 - 7 Philly RUG Leadership Position discussion*
>
> > Below are the positions that need to be filled:
>
> > ·             2 or 3 presentation organizers
>
> > ·             1 or 2 marketing/outreach folks
>
> > ·             1 or 2 website/group site managers
>
> > * 7-7:30/7:45 - Matt Stachoni to present Autodesk University overview*
>
> > *Adjourn after presentation*
>
> > *Please let me know if you’ll be attending*, spread the word to your
> > colleagues, and consider filling one of the leadership positions.  As
> > always, contact me if you have any questions.
>
> > Thanks,
>
> > Jim
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "Philadelphia Revit Users" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to phill...@googlegroups.com.
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > phillyrevit...@googlegroups.com.
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/phillyrevit?hl=en.
>
> >   --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "Philadelphia Revit Users" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to phill...@googlegroups.com.
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > phillyrevit...@googlegroups.com.
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/phillyrevit?hl=en.
>
>
>
>  image002.jpg
> 1KViewDownload
>
>  image001.jpg
> 2KViewDownload
>
>  image003.jpg
> 1KViewDownload
>
>  image004.jpg
> 1KViewDownload- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Craig ~ iRevit.com

unread,
Mar 2, 2011, 4:42:03 PM3/2/11
to Philadelphia Revit Users
So it turns out I'm not going ot be able to attend. I was looking
forward to the student presentations. See you all next time.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages