Revit Users Group Room Change September 29 Meeting 6 pm Room M2-25

Michael

Sep 23, 2010, 11:22:31 AM9/23/10
to Philadelphia Revit Users, mgro...@ccp.edu
Everyone,

We will be using a different computer lab for our meeting: Room M2-25.
This room is in the southwest corner of the historic Mint Building.
The best way to get to this room is to enter the main Mint Building
entrance on Spring Garden Street. Go up the grand stairs and then
follow the right flank until you get to the the second floor. Turn
left and follow the corridor towards the rear of the building.

We will have signs posted and I will be at the entrance of the Mint
Building to greet you.

Michael Stern
Assistant Professor
Architecture Design & Construction
Community College of Philadelphia

Jim Marchese

Sep 23, 2010, 4:11:03 PM9/23/10
to phill...@googlegroups.com, Pamela Paone, mgro...@ccp.edu
All,

I'm currently speaking with Pamela Paone from CADapult to sponsor the upcoming Philly RUG meeting.  She will have one of their technical team present an overview of the conceptual modeling and copy/monitor features of Revit 2011.  We'll have some time at the end for a little Q&A session.  In additon, we're still looking for someone (or multiple people)to present a BIM project.

Please respond so we can get a head count and if you'd be interested in presenting a project.

Thanks,
Jim

Moore, Jesse

Sep 23, 2010, 4:15:56 PM9/23/10
to phill...@googlegroups.com

I’ll be there.

Kuszewski, Eric

Sep 23, 2010, 4:19:14 PM9/23/10
to phill...@googlegroups.com
I will be there

Sep 23, 2010, 4:20:02 PM9/23/10
to phill...@googlegroups.com

I’ll be there…

Jonathan J. Brazier
/ Director of Production Technology
O'Donnell & Naccarato Philadelphia / o. 215.717.3601 / m. 215.435.4963 / f. 215.627.1051 / www.o-n.com

Our offices close at 1:00 PM on Friday afternoons.
A member of our staff is on-call every Friday after closing. In the case of any emergency call 215.925.3788
and leave a message in our  emergency voice mailbox, 811. We'll return your call promptly.

O&N facebook O&N twitter LinkedIn
O&N is online.

  The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the Individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
  communication in error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its content to any other person, is strictly
  prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail immediately.

Sep 23, 2010, 4:21:05 PM9/23/10
to phill...@googlegroups.com, Pamela Paone, mgro...@ccp.edu

I can’t make it.

Sep 23, 2010, 4:31:03 PM9/23/10
to phill...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for organizing. I expect to be there.
Mary Ann

Christine Fragment

Sep 23, 2010, 4:30:04 PM9/23/10
to phill...@googlegroups.com

I can’t make it.

Tim Kramer

Sep 26, 2010, 10:31:19 PM9/26/10
to phill...@googlegroups.com

I plan to be there.

Jim Marchese

Sep 27, 2010, 8:39:40 AM9/27/10
to phill...@googlegroups.com
All,

Below is the current list of attendees I have for Wednesday's Revit User Group meeting.  If you have not yet replied that you will be there, please do so.  Also, if you may be bringing guests, please let me know so we know how much pizza and soda we need.

Jim Marchese
Michael Stern
Jesse Moore
Eric Kuszewski
Jon Brazier
Mary Ann Duffy
Tim Kramer

Presenter - Matt Stachoni from CADapult.  Here is an excerpt from an email Matt sent me detailing what he will be presenting:

I would be happy to demonstrate the Conceptual Design Environment (CDE), its basic concepts and capabilities, and the new features in 2011 which should make it perhaps more compelling for working through early designs. I can also talk about the new enhancements to surface rationalization with respect to combining intersecting linework on the grids, adaptive components, and so on. I would be very interested to hear how people are using it in their company.

Regarding the Copy/Monitor tool, the ability for Revit MEP to copy/monitor the architect’s fixtures (plumbing, HVAC terminals, lighting) is pretty compelling, particularly the Batch Copy functionality, so I can demonstrate that as well. I can also cover the basics of using the coordination tools and interference checking to perform basic clash detection on models.

Thanks,
Jim

Mike

Sep 28, 2010, 7:04:03 AM9/28/10

On Sep 27, 8:39 am, Jim Marchese <jim.march...@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> Below is the current list of attendees I have for Wednesday's Revit User
> Group meeting.  If you have not yet replied that you will be there, please
> do so.  Also, if you may be bringing guests, please let me know so we know
> how much pizza and soda we need.
>
> Jim Marchese
> Michael Stern
> Jesse Moore
> Eric Kuszewski
> Jon Brazier
> Mary Ann Duffy
> Tim Kramer
>
> Presenter - Matt Stachoni from CADapult.  Here is an excerpt from an email
> Matt sent me detailing what he will be presenting:
>
> *I would be happy to demonstrate the Conceptual Design Environment (CDE),
> its basic concepts and capabilities, and the new features in 2011 which
> should make it perhaps more compelling for working through early designs. I
> can also talk about the new enhancements to surface rationalization with
> respect to combining intersecting linework on the grids, adaptive
> components, and so on. I would be very interested to hear how people are
> using it in their company.
>
> Regarding the Copy/Monitor tool, the ability for Revit MEP to copy/monitor
> the architect’s fixtures (plumbing, HVAC terminals, lighting) is pretty
> compelling, particularly the Batch Copy functionality, so I can demonstrate
> that as well. I can also cover the basics of using the coordination tools
> and interference checking to perform basic clash detection on models.*
> **
> Thanks,
> JimOn Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 10:31 PM, Tim Kramer <tkra...@gvcad.com> wrote:
> >  I plan to be there.

sgast...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2010, 8:36:45 AM9/28/10
to Philadelphia Revit Users
Jim: I'd like to attend, unfortunately I will have to leave at 7pm.