Revit & A360 based MEP's

Steve Brown

May 2, 2019, 11:04:45 AM5/2/19
to Philadelphia Revit Users
I am looking for MEP engineering firms that are Revit 2019 based with a360 collaboration experience for two projects between 22,000 and 35,000 SF in the Philadelphia area, 1 city, 1 suburbs.    Previous consultants are fine, just missing the Revit based capacity.

Do you have a suggestion of how to find?  References?

Thanks!

Martin Fig

May 2, 2019, 11:32:47 AM5/2/19
to phill...@googlegroups.com
Steve,

I am in the A-MEP Big Pharma world, I am not sure who knows 2019/A360 Team well. I will reach out to some friends and see.

Cheers,
Martin