Next Philly RUG Meeting - April 27th

Jim Marchese

Mar 25, 2011, 12:54:32 PM3/25/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com, Michael Stern, Michael Stern, Peter Marchese
All,

Below please find the details for the upcoming Philly Revit User Group Meeting:

WHEN: Wednesday, April 27th
WHERE: Room M2-25, Mint Building, Community College of Philadelphia
TOPIC:  Peter Marchese from Microdesk to present the new Revit Architecture, Structural, and MEP 2012 features
SPONSORED BY - Microdesk

Please contact me and let me know if you will make it.

An informal poll:  in lieu of using Google Groups or Meetup.com to organize the meetings, how would the group feel about using Facebook?  The main drawback I see here is the fact that some people may not be able to access Facebook at work.  Think about it and bring your opinions to the next meeting.

Thanks,
Jim

Craig ~ iRevit.com

Mar 25, 2011, 2:41:07 PM3/25/11
to Philadelphia Revit Users
Facebook is blocked by the majority of firms as I understand it so it
would alienate a huge group if we went that route .
Meetup provides the best functionality for user groups, allowing for
calendars, meeting agendas, and much more. I'm not familiar with many
others so if there are better ones, post links.
Cheers
Craig

Moore, Jesse

Apr 6, 2011, 3:23:20 PM4/6/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com

I'll be there

Matthew Stachoni

Apr 6, 2011, 11:05:45 PM4/6/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com, Moore, Jesse
Jim,

I'll be there!

I like the Facebook idea - no problem accessing it from work or from my phone.

-Matt Stachoni

Mary Ann Duffy

Apr 7, 2011, 9:55:54 AM4/7/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com, Peter Marchese, Michael Stern, Michael Stern

Ill be there.

mary ann duffy, architect

Mike

Apr 8, 2011, 8:36:42 AM4/8/11
to Philadelphia Revit Users
I will be there

Murphy, Ken

Apr 8, 2011, 9:33:54 AM4/8/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com

I'll be there.

Ken Murphy
BIM Manager, Corporate Services
Thornton Tomasetti
1617 JFK Boulevard, Suite 545
Philadelphia, PA  19103
T 267.238.4000  F 267.238.4037
D 267.238.4036
KMu...@ThorntonTomasetti.com
www.ThorntonTomasetti.com

Martin Figlarz

Apr 8, 2011, 10:12:34 AM4/8/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com
What time is this meeting 6:30pm?

Jim Marchese

Apr 20, 2011, 11:10:08 AM4/20/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com, Michael Stern, Michael Stern, Peter Marchese
Hey all, just a reminder that the next Philly RUG meeting is next Wednesday, April 27th.  If you haven't already responded, please do so by Monday. April 25th so we can get a proper headcount for pizza and soda.  Below is the current list of attendees:

Michael Stern

Peter Marchese

Jim Marchese

Jesse Moore

Matt Stachoni

Mary Ann Duffy

Mike Ryley

Ken Murphy

Martin Figlarz

Christine Fragment

Pete Gehring

The meeting details can be found below.
Thanks,
Jim

Jonathan J. Brazier

Apr 20, 2011, 11:11:21 AM4/20/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com

I’ll be there.

Jonathan J. Brazier
/ Director of Production Technology
O'Donnell & Naccarato Philadelphia / o. 215.717.3601 / m. 215.435.4963 / f. 215.627.1051 / www.o-n.com

If you have an emergency, please call 215-925-3788 and leave a message in our emergency mailbox, 811,

with detailed information. A member of our staff is on-call and will return your call promptly.

O&N facebook O&N twitter LinkedIn
O&N is online.

  The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the Individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
  communication in error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its content to any other person, is strictly
  prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail immediately.

Hey all, just a reminder that the next Philly RUG meeting is next Wednesday, April 27th.  If you haven't already responded, please do so by Monday. April 25th so we can get a proper headcount for pizza and soda.  Below is the current list of attendees:

--

image001.jpg
image002.jpg

Tim Kramer

Apr 20, 2011, 11:20:22 AM4/20/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com
I plan to be there as well.

Sent from Tim's VZW BlackBerry

From: "Jonathan J. Brazier" <JBra...@o-n.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 11:11:21 -0400
image001.jpg
image002.jpg
image003.jpg
image004.jpg

Peter Gehring

Apr 20, 2011, 12:01:17 PM4/20/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com, Michael Stern, Michael Stern, Peter Marchese

Caroline McClatchy from our firm will also be attending.

Hey all, just a reminder that the next Philly RUG meeting is next Wednesday, April 27th.  If you haven't already responded, please do so by Monday. April 25th so we can get a proper headcount for pizza and soda.  Below is the current list of attendees:

Jamie Ober

Apr 20, 2011, 5:49:16 PM4/20/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com
I will be attending.

Sent from my iPhone

Bob Geiger

Apr 20, 2011, 6:03:44 PM4/20/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com, Michael Stern, Michael Stern, Peter Marchese

I will be attending.

Bob Geiger

Hey all, just a reminder that the next Philly RUG meeting is next Wednesday, April 27th.  If you haven't already responded, please do so by Monday. April 25th so we can get a proper headcount for pizza and soda.  Below is the current list of attendees:

Perry Pullin

Apr 25, 2011, 5:15:53 PM4/25/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com
I will be there Wed...6:00pm I believe?
Thanks,
Perry Pullin

Patrick Panico

Apr 25, 2011, 5:18:27 PM4/25/11
to Philadelphia Revit Users
Jim,

Looks like my schedule has opened up enough to allow me to finally
make a meeting.
I will be there.

Patrick Panico | Senior Designer | Clive Samuels & Associates, Inc.
Emerson Climate Technologies | One Independence Way | Princeton, NJ
08540
T +1 609 520 1600 | F +1 609 520 0974 | D +1 609 627 7995
Patrick...@Emerson.com

Martin Figlarz

Apr 26, 2011, 8:30:58 AM4/26/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com
I am out for this week.

Mike

Apr 27, 2011, 7:00:11 AM4/27/11
to Philadelphia Revit Users
Please take me off the list of attendees. I will not be able to attend
todays meeting a meeting was scheduled yesterday for 5:00 today. Sorry
for any Inconvenience.
Mike

Mary Ann Duffy

Apr 27, 2011, 7:12:11 AM4/27/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com
I look forward to attending at 6pm -- but must leave at 7pm. I imagine I will, unfortunately, miss the main event.
Mary Ann

mary ann duffy, architect LEED AP
918 Fitzwater Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147

henry mafla

Apr 27, 2011, 7:32:37 AM4/27/11
to Philadelphia Revit Users
I will be attending...

-Henry

Warren Wolf

Apr 27, 2011, 2:01:32 PM4/27/11
to phill...@googlegroups.com

I’m looking forward to attending this evening.

WARREN WOLF | DIRECTOR - AEC SALES

MICROSOL RESOURCES | NEW YORK | PHILADELPHIA

NY 212.465.8734 | PA 215.557.0770 | 888.768.7568

microsolresources.com

Microsol-Resources-Prometheus-Logo.gif  twitter.png  facebook.png  vimeo.png

autodesk_gold_logo

Hey all, just a reminder that the next Philly RUG meeting is next Wednesday, April 27th.  If you haven't already responded, please do so by Monday. April 25th so we can get a proper headcount for pizza and soda.  Below is the current list of attendees:

--

image001.gif
image002.png