Moore, Jesse

Oct 18, 2010, 1:22:04 PM10/18/10
to phill...@googlegroups.com

Mastering Autodesk Revit MEP 2011 is out finally....  ISBN 978-0-470-62637-5

I haven't been able to read much on it but I have found something wrong with it already...  There are 3 Authors and in this book there seems to be only 2 different photos...  They seemed to reuse a photo so that the book implies that Don Bokmiller and Simon Whitbread are one and the same, and although I don't know them, I imagine they are different people.... B-)

Having said that we all have been waiting for something like this to come out and I haven't even been able to read it enough to say my first impression.  So I will pass on what the book say about," Who Should Buy This Book"

"This book is intended for Readers who are at least somewhat familiar with Revit MEP.  It is not intended to be a 'how-to' book by simply explaining picks and clicks; it is more for readers who are looking to find ideas on how to make the software work for them.  Engineers, designers, and CAD technicians will all find useful information related to their workflows.  If you are looking to move further with your Revit MEP implementation, you should find this book to be a useful resource.  Even if you find that you know the topics discussed in this book, we hope you will be inspired to think of new ways to improve your Revit MEP experience."

I’ll have the book at the PAUG meeting this wed Oct 20 if you want to take a gander at it and I’ll probably have it at the next PRUG meeting also..

Take Care,

Jesse L. Moore