PJC meetings at Lloyd Hall resume Mon 10/3/2022 6:45-8:45pm

phillyjugglers

Sep 27, 2022, 4:17:16 AM9/27/22
to Philadelphia Jugglers Club
The Philadelphia Jugglers Club meetings at Lloyd Hall will begin again on October 3, 2022 6:45-8:45pm. We have reclaimed the Monday evening time slot for Q4 2022 (Oct-Nov-Dec). Two known closure dates: Oct 10 (Columbus Day observed) and Dec 26 (Christmas Day observed).

x x

Oct 9, 2022, 7:45:24 AM10/9/22
to 'phillyjugglers' via Philadelphia Jugglers Club
Hello,

Do you mind if I share this with the spinco group?  SpinCo | The Philadelphia Spin Coalition

They have also offered to help advertise any events for the juggling club.  They have a pretty good social media presence.  We just had a spin jam yesterday outside by the art museum and a good number of folks showed.

- Kerry