Lloyd Hall closed Mon 12/20/2021; PJC meetings will continue into Q1 2022

phillyjugglers

Dec 17, 2021, 5:47:34 PM12/17/21
to Philadelphia Jugglers Club
Lloyd Hall will be closed Mon 12/20, so no juggling meeting that night. But great news: Our time slot has been extended another 3 months Jan-Mar, so the Philadelphia Jugglers Club meetings will continue into the first quarter of 2022.

lveej...@aol.com

Dec 17, 2021, 6:15:25 PM12/17/21
to phillyj...@googlegroups.com
    Are we on for Dec 27 & Jan 3?

phillyjugglers

Dec 17, 2021, 8:37:26 PM12/17/21
to Philadelphia Jugglers Club
Yes. To clarify, Lloyd Hall is closing early on Mon evening, which is why they can't host our meeting on 12/20. Other Mondays should be fine, unless I hear otherwise from them.