Lloyd Hall open tonight 8/5/2019, but parking restrictions

phillyjugglers

Aug 5, 2019, 5:38:34 PM8/5/19
to Philadelphia Jugglers Club
URGENT Philadelphia Jugglers Club meeting announcement: Just got this news from Daniel Maier at Lloyd Hall: The parking lot will be closed off from parking tonight. Lloyd Hall will be open, but we will not be able to park in the lot (Waterworks Dr) or on Sedgley Dr.
Daniel didn't say what the reason is, but I assume some kind of special event is the cause of the parking restrictions. So if you have a unicycle or a bicycle, tonight would be a good time to bring it, as you may have to park a good distance away from Lloyd Hall tonight.