Annual Potluck Holiday Party 12/12/2022

phillyjugglers

Dec 5, 2022, 1:10:02 AM12/5/22
to Philadelphia Jugglers Club
The Philadelphia Jugglers Club will hold its annual potluck holiday party at Lloyd Hall on Monday, December 12, 2022, 6:45-8:45pm. Please bring some tasty treats to share with your fellow jugglers. Note: This will probably be the last PJC meeting for a while, as the 12/19 meeting might be canceled due to expected gym maintenance work scheduled to start that week. Also, we will not have Lloyd Hall for Q1 2023, as another group will occupy the Monday evening time slot that quarter. Stay tuned for news about when we can reclaim the time slot again, perhaps in Q2 2023.