Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

phillyjugglers

ongelezen,
3 aug 2019, 12:36:1203-08-2019
aan Philadelphia Jugglers Club
The 37th Annual Philadelphia Jugglers Festival takes place October 4 - 5, 2019. Mark your calendar, and tell all your friends!

phillyjugglers

ongelezen,
4 okt 2019, 00:24:5204-10-2019
aan Philadelphia Jugglers Club
UPDATE: Although we don't have a 3rd day of Philly Fest on Sunday 10/6, you do have the option of attending the Circus Campus Juggling Club meeting at PSCA on Sunday evenings 6:30-8:30pm. They have recently started up these weekly free meetings again after being on hiatus during the summer break.

Performers for the Saturday night Philly Fest 2019 Public Show include: Circadium students Zak McAllister, Kira Dipietrantonio, Maya Zuckerman, Liam Halstead, Zackary Herzig, and Stephen Doutt. Also Dave Darwin and the Amazing Larry Vee, and more.

Preliminary Workshop Schedule:

Friday:
7pm Clowning by Erin Gettelman
8pm Flexy Strength by Domonique Bobian
9pm Synchronous Three Balls! by Liam Bradley

Saturday:
2pm Juggle Health by Joshua Mosier
3pm Basic Siteswap by Max Avener
5pm Ring Rolls by Zak McAllister

More workshops will likely be added as people arrive at Philly Fest. If you're interested in volunteering to teach a workshop, pick a date/time and let us know the topic so we can add you to the schedule.

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten