Lloyd Hall closed 9/11/2017 & 9/18/2017; meetings at new PSCA Circus Campus

phillyjugglers

Sep 7, 2017, 1:36:40 AM9/7/17
to Philadelphia Jugglers Club
Lloyd Hall will be closed on Mon 9/11/2017 & Mon 9/18/2017 due to gym floor renovations. Thanks to Shana Kennedy, we will have an alternate Philadelphia Jugglers Club meeting site for those two dates at the brand new location of the Philadelphia School of Circus Arts: Circus Campus, 6452 Greene St, Philadelphia PA, 19119 (formerly the St. Madeline Sophie Roman Catholic Church), at a special time 8:45pm-10:45pm, in the gym (lower level, 17' ceilings).

Furthermore, Shana also invites the juggling community to attend the brand new Circus Campus Juggling Club on Sundays 6:30pm-8:30pm (in the Sanctuary, 35' ceilings), beginning this Sunday, September 10, 2017. This is an open juggling practice for our community (kids and adults alike), free for everyone, that will stay on the schedule permanently. (It may sometimes need to move downstairs to the gym, and might be cancelled on occasional holidays). We're looking forward to welcoming you all here!