Bicycle Coalition is Hiring: Policy Director

Elly Porter-Webb

Dec 17, 2021, 10:34:33 AM12/17/21
to Philly Jobs for Change
Please share with your networks:

Join the Bicycle Coalition Team!  The Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia is looking for our next Policy Director.  The Policy Director is responsible for leading and executing the Bicycle Coalition's advocacy campaigns and will join our team at a critical time as we undergo a strategic planning process centering equity in our work.  The Policy Director will play an important role in advocating for high quality bike lane infrastructure, Vision Zero policies, complete streets policies, traffic calming measures and equitable access to safe transportation modes.

See the full job description and info about how to apply here or in the attached document.
Applications received by January 21st will be prioritized.
Policy Director Job Description Final 2021.pdf