two openings at Bread & Roses Community Fund

Caitlin Quigley

Dec 27, 2021, 11:23:12 AM12/27/21
to phillyjob...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone,

We are hiring for two roles at Bread & Roses Community Fund. The deadline to apply to either position is February 4, 2022.

Do you enjoy supporting movement organizers, find joy in a well-organized spreadsheet, and thrive in a collaborative work environment? Apply to be our Program Coordinator! The salary is $45,000 and includes comprehensive benefits.

Do you love creating and maintaining systems? Are you known for your attention to detail? Are you a database maven? Do you value developing authentic relationships with a diverse range of people? Apply to be our Development Coordinator! The salary is $45,000 and includes comprehensive benefits.

More information about our hiring process is available on our website.

Caitlin Quigley
Director of Communications & Development

Bread & Roses Community Fund

100 S. Broad Street, Suite 1600

Philadelphia, PA 19102

www.breadrosesfund.org