Bicycle Coalition is Hiring a Youth Cycling Coordinator

Elly Porter-Webb

Oct 1, 2021, 4:06:02 PM10/1/21
to Philly Jobs for Change
The Bicycle Coalition is hiring a Coordinator for our Youth Cycling Program.
Love working with youth?  Love biking?  Love to do the behind the scenes work  that make our awesome youth cycling program happen?  We are looking for you!  Check out the full job description attached.  Applications submitted by October 11th will be prioritized.
Please spread the word!
Elly

1500 Walnut Street, Suite 1107, Philadelphia, PA 19102

Elly Porter-Webb | Deputy Director | Pronouns: she/her

el...@bicyclecoalition.org | 215.242.9253 ext 307 | www.bicyclecoalition.org

Become a Member, Renew or Donate to BCGP to support better cycling!
BCYC Coordinator Job Description.pdf