Hiring for two new positions at SAADA!

Samip Mallick

Jun 7, 2022, 10:51:49 AM6/7/22
to Philly Jobs for Change
Dear friends,

I'm excited to share that we're hiring for two new positions with SAADA! I would be very grateful you could share the postings below with your networks and especially anyone you think would be a great fit for these roles. Thanks so much!

All the best,
Samip

###

SAADA ensures that South Asian Americans are included in the American story: past, present, and future. Learn more at https://www.saada.org

We are excited to be building our team so we can expand the reach and impact of our work and increase the visibility of South Asian American stories. Together, we’re creating a future where each person’s story is valued and given the dignity and importance it deserves.

Education Outreach Manager
South Asian American stories are currently rarely found in textbooks or taught in classrooms. SAADA’s Education Outreach Manager will help us change that. We are seeking a driven and motivated individual for a new role with SAADA to support our efforts to ensure that South Asian American stories are included as an integral part of the American story. In this role, you will have a direct impact in increasing the visibility and representation of immigrant communities in K-12 and college/university classrooms. [$55K - $60K]

Community Engagement Coordinator
As a community-based culture change organization, our work is done bywith, and for our community. SAADA is seeking a full-time Community Engagement Coordinator to join our team and support increased participation by community members and allies in SAADA’s work, as donors, volunteers, contributors of stories and materials, and supporters in other ways. In this role, you will greatly increase SAADA’s ability to engage our community in our work. [$50K - $55K]