Bread & Roses is hiring two roles!

Caitlin Quigley

Oct 11, 2021, 11:18:43 AM10/11/21
to phillyjob...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

We’re hiring for two roles at Bread & Roses Community Fund:

Communications & Events Coordinator

We’re looking for someone who…

·       is a strong writer and editor who loves to tell stories

·       enjoys the nitty-gritty details of planning events

·       thrives in a collaborative work environment

Salary is $45,000 and includes generous benefits. Apply by November 5.

Facilitator

We’re looking for someone who…

·       can discuss the nuances of racism, classism, and community organizing in ways that are easily understood

·       is known for inspiring and motivating volunteers

·       is a strong facilitator who loves working with groups

Salary is $45,000 and includes generous benefits. Apply by November 5.

See our jobs page for full position descriptions and general information on applying to jobs at Bread & Roses.

Caitlin Quigley
Director of Communications & Development

Bread & Roses Community Fund

100 S. Broad Street, Suite 1600

Philadelphia, PA 19102

www.breadrosesfund.org