Project Coordinator at Community Capacity Builders

Jenny Chen

Mar 17, 2023, 10:43:39 AM3/17/23
to Philly Jobs for Change
Hello!

Community Capacity Builders is a woman- and minority-owned consulting firm that offers community engagement and capacity-building services to community-based organizations, non-profits, and government agencies.

We are seeking a full-time Project Coordinator who will support our community engagement and organizational capacity-building work. The position is remote with regular in-person meetings and events in Philadelphia.

Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $47,000-$52,000.

For any questions or to apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to in...@ccbconsult.org with the subject heading "CCB Project Coordinator."

Thanks!
Jenny Chen
Project Manager