Director of Corporate Engagement at The Humane League - Remote, $90k+

Kristen Carver

Jun 1, 2022, 3:19:21 PM6/1/22
to Philly Jobs for Change
NRG Consulting Group is helping The Humane League to hire a Director of Corporate Engagement to join their team. The Human League has been at the forefront of ending animal abuse in the U.S., especially in our food supply, for almost 20 years. Starting as a small non-profit, The Human League has expanded globally to take on large food-processing corporations. Among the largest companies– General Mills, PepsiCo, Chipotle, KFC and more- have enacted animal welfare policies thanks to their work.

The Director of Corporate Engagement will lead The Humane League’s critical work to persuade food companies around the country to adopt animal welfare reforms. The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience overseeing large-scale advocacy campaigns, ideally focused on corporations, and has managed, hired, and trained a team of high performers.

This is a full-time, remote position that can be based anywhere in the United States. Salary range $89,800 - $108,499, to commensurate with experience and new staff rarely starting at the top of the range.

Please share with anyone who may be interested and send referrals our way. Reach out to me with any questions!

Thanks,
Kristen