Preschool Director at the Children's Community School

Jarrod Green

Mar 20, 2023, 3:43:45 PM3/20/23
to phillyjob...@googlegroups.com
The Children's Community School is hiring a new director!

CCS is a midsize-but-growing preschool in West Philly with a program built on mindfulness, community, inquiry, and justice. We are seeking a new director to lead us in the next stages of our growth!

The ideal candidate will be...
+ a strong and inclusive leader ready to guide CCS during an opportunity for major growth
+ an experienced and compassionate supervisor and team leader
+ deeply familiar with and committed to best practices for early childhood education

Full-time; desired start date in July 2023. Salary between $60K-$65K, plus benefits.
Full posting at https://www.childrenscommunityschool.org/careers/