PNGP hiring various positions

Tia Burroughs

May 30, 2023, 12:43:21 PM5/30/23
to phillyjob...@googlegroups.com
Good Afternoon,
 Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia has four positions open. Please share with your networks
Thanks!
Tia

The Senior Vice President of Data, Knowledge and Accountability (SVP-DKA) will develop robust data, evaluation, and accountability capacity within the organization and across its membership to analyze the Network’s catalytic impact. This new position aims to better understand our progress in the region, areas of promise, and areas of under-investment.   With extensive experience working with researchers to translate their research for multiple audiences and stakeholders, the SVP-DKA will embrace community-engaged methods and a research-to-action focus and be adept at utilizing data of various types to tell the story of the Network's impact. More here: https://philanthropynetwork.org/jobs/senior-vice-president-data-knowledge-and-accountability

The SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF LEARNING will build a comprehensive learning strategy for the Philanthropy Network and its members to advance a more inclusive and equitable way of practicing philanthropy.  The Senior Vice President of Learning will leverage the power of narrative and storytelling to engage members and enhance the impact of their giving. More here: https://philanthropynetwork.org/jobs/senior-vice-president-learning

The SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT will be a critical member of our growing team, and will be integral to our ability to achieve our mission.  The Senior Administrative Assistant will report to and work closely with the President and Executive Vice President.  They will also provide administrative support as needed for other members of the Philanthropy Network team.  They will support programming for the Network and matters related to the Board of Directors. More here: https://philanthropynetwork.org/jobs/senior-administrative-assistant

As the lead technologist, the Salesforce and Data Systems Administrator will be the internal lead and liaison for the KM Collaborative and manage the organization's CRM, digital web, and enterprise technology needs, ensuring maximum effectiveness and efficiency of online channels to achieve organizational objectives. Success in this role requires understanding the big picture, building processes and systems, translating technology to the end user, and being well-organized and detail-oriented. More here: https://philanthropynetwork.org/jobs/salesforce-and-data-systems-administrator

Tia Burroughs, M.S.S., M.L.S.P.